No Big Bang — Focus On the Planck Units
“What difference would it make? Even if this model of the universe is right, so what?’
- Planck Time is a real number generated by fundamental physical constants. In this model it is assumed to be the very first moment of time, the very start of this universe. That unit of time is 5.391 247(60)×10-44 seconds.
- Planck Length and Planck Time define each other, a necessary tension and a necessary relation, expressed by a simple formula: Planck Length divided by Planck Time is equal to the speed of light.
- The work of pi (π) within the formulas for these physical constants shape the first manifestation of beingness, necessarily a sphere, and with the sphere come all the sphere dynamics uncovered by Euler, Gauss, Poincare, Fourier and others.
- The universe is a system that builds logically and systematically on itself and everything that happens, right from that very first moment, structurally continues within this instant.
- STOP TEACHING CONFINING, LIMITING PHYSICS, COSMOLOGY AND MATHEMATICS.
- STOP CHASING CONCEPTS THAT CAN NOT WORK. SAVE BILLIONS OF DOLLARS BY NOT.
- OPEN NEW AVENUES FOR RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT.
- REOPEN OUR UNDERSTANDING OF THE INFINITE AND THE NATURE OF VALUE.
- RELEASE US FROM THE CONFINES OF ABSOLUTE SPACE & TIME.
This page was initiated in February 2020. See Ethan Siegel.