By applying base-2 exponentiation alongside the Planck base units, ostensibly multiplying each unit of length, time, mass and charge by 2, and the results by 2, over and over again, in 202 notations there is an ordered set from the first moment in time to the current time. Might that nonlinear progression give Euler’s identity a rather key place in the grand scheme of things? That chart is here: https://81018.com/chart
Is Euler’s Identity the precursor for exponentiation, the finite-infinite nexus of transformation, and the appearance of a space-time moment as a Plancksphere?
General questions by our students
- Why is Euler’s identity considered so miraculous and beautiful?
- How fundamental is Euler’s identity, really?
- Why are e and π so common used within seemingly unrelated fields?
- Does anyone understand Euler’s identity?
- So what if I think e, π, 1 are hardly remarkable?
- You tell us that intuitions grasp simplicity; would you use your intuitions to explain how these three irrational numbers, e, i and π are related?
- What could the ratio of two sides of a triangle possibly have to do with exponential functions?
- Factor in power series; intuitive/combinatorial interpretation?
- Leonhard Euler. Can his identity be extended to the universe?