As an extension of our first page, these are listings of all communications and summaries regarding international finance and a natural ethics to help countries work together for a just and sustainable future follow. As of Saturday, April 2, 2022, the first listing just below will be by organization, person, and date. That list, including references and links, is still being developed. The second listing will be by date and person. The third is an alphabetical listing by person and organization. Over time, these three will become very long lists and most links will be internal within this website.
- David Malpass, World Bank president, Washington, DC
- Kristalina Georgieva, International Monetary Fund (IMF) Director General
- Audrey Azoulay, UNESCO, Director General,
- Masatsugu Asakawa, Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- Jin Liqun, Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
- Nikolai Podguzov, Eurasian Development Bank (EDB)
- Zhang Ming, The Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO)
- Odile Renaud-Basso, European Bank for Reconstruction & Development (EBRD)
- Werner Hoyer, European Investment Bank (EIB)
- Nikolay Kosov, International Investment Bank (IIB)
- Marcos Prado Troyjo, New Development Bank (NDB)
February 25, 2022: To Vladimir Putin
February 26, 2022:
Coming soon, right here all on the same page.
This page was initiated on April 2, 2022.