CENTER FOR PERFECTION STUDIES: CONTINUITY•SYMMETRY•HARMONY • USA • GOALS • September 2018
HOMEPAGES: JUST PRIOR|2|3| 4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|PI|20|21|ORIGINAL
72 OF 202 doublings create a GRID: EVERYTHING, EVERYWHERE FOR ALL TIME – NOT A THEORY OR VISION – JUST MATH.
BY BRUCE CAMBER Also: ANALYSIS, COMMONSENSE, ESSENTIALS, FOUNDATIONS & PROBLEMS NEXT: RADICAL CHIC
Background: This page was first published in February 2017 and then updated on 20 September 2018.
Let’s set the stage with some simple-but-unusual facts.
- Continuity equations: Base-2 exponentiation from the Planck Scale to the Age of the Universe creates the largest-possible, most-simple, mathematical, continuity equation from the first moment of creation to this very moment of creation. These continuity equations have not been explored by the larger academic and scientific community. Though a simple fact, we assume that most would say such a progression is not meaningful. We hypothesize that it is.
- Symmetry functions: These continuity equations were followed as a result of tiling and tessellating the universe with tetrahedrons and octahedrons. Though relatively well-known within academia, it appears that nobody had applied base-2 notation to go within these two most-basic Platonic solids right down into the Planck scale. Tiling and tessellating can be profoundly three-dimensional. By dividing the edges by 2 and connecting the new vertices, we go within, opening possibilities for manifold geometries within each notation. By multiplying by 2, we can go out, expanding with each notations to their current limit at this moment. Conceptually, the universe can be seen mathematically and geometrically as an integrated whole. This simple conceptual fact, an integrated view of our universe in just 202 doublings or notations, has not been engaged by the academic and scientific community.
- Notations/Doublings: The concept of a doubling is deeply rooted within our beingness (think of all the natural nanomachines within your body, from protein- to-genetic-code machines). Spheres and sphere stacking give us a possible initial geometry of the universe. Emergence and growth result. By the way, we are told if we use the reduced Planck constant, there are just 200 notations. Our chart uses the Planck constant as given within the definitions of Planck Length and Planck Time. Within our chart there are just over 202 notations. It is just simple math.
- Light: Light is necessarily part of every notation. Here light is defined by Planck Length divided by Planck Time (line 10). It is also true within each notation; the Planck-Length multiple divided by the Planck-Time multiple approximates the speed of light. Light defines and is defined within these dynamic ratios. One can say that it defines the very nature of space and time. Here the speed of light that was experimentally confirmed is mathematically confirmed through this simple equation and verified at the one-second mark between notation 143 and 144. Though the visible light spectrum, within notations 94 and 95, defines a certain kind of light, a more complete definition of light will be discerned within every notation. More…
- Natural Inflation and the Epochs of Big Bang Cosmology. Please follow the numbers. Within our mathematically-integrated chart of the known-and-an-unknown universe, follow line 3 (Planck Time), line 4 (Planck Length), line 5 (Planck Mass), and line 6 (Planck Charge). Here is a natural inflation. There is no bang. And, it simulates the current postulations within big bang cosmology to define their primary epochs of the universe. We call our chart a “Quiet Expansion.” It is entirely predictive and can be readily tested against known data and any projected data within their big bang cosmology that defines their epochs. To date, all their epochs are readily mimicked or simulated by base-2 exponentiation. The challenge today is to find scientifically-generated data that in any way disagrees with the numbers and ranges within the chart. That would be cause for some re-evaluation. The next challenge will be to discern how the more complex mathematics of special relativity and quantum mechanics emerges from the simple mathematics of this chart.
- Planck Base Units: The extended work on the Planck equations over the years since their introduction in 1906 has given us a rich definition of the Planck scale. We take their current concept of “the singularity” a bit further First, it is a transformation nexus between the finite and infinite. It is not a point. It is assumed that there is a complete unification of all the basic forces of nature, the Planck base units (aka Planck scale), the dimensionless constants including the gravitational constant (or general relativity), the reduced Planck constant (or ħ or quantum mechanics), the Coulomb constant (or ε0 or electric charge or electromagnetism), and the Boltzmann constant (or kB or of temperature) AND the speed of light (or special relativity), AND all circles and spheres.
- Finite-Infinite: Any and all never-ending, never repeating numbers defined within science and mathematics are the active and current bridges between the finite and infinite. Within our studies the infinite is only known as continuity (which creates order) and symmetry (which creates relations). We will leave the possible religious implications out of these discussions on this site.
- Lights! We further postulate that this working premise creates an environment to build a panoply of bridges from the Planck scale to all current physical theories whereby each notation is a domain for unique predictive values. Our challenge will be to recognize the mechanisms that would confirm or deny these hypotheses and postulations without resorting to reification and hypostatizations.
Simple confirmations engage the postulates:
Does this model have any hope for survival?
- Yes, the model is simple. It’s logical. It’s mathematical. It’s geometrical. It’s comprehensive. Yes, the inverse may be true, i.e. it is simplistic and wrong!
- Yes, the natural inflation defined by the progressions within this chart more pointedly define the current postulations by big bang cosmology regarding their epochs of the universe.
- Space-time-light are defined in a way that is meaningful and not out of line with our mathematics and physics, and it is in line with foundations for a new philosophy based on the infinite, the finite, and perfection. There is always more…
- Lights! Cameras! Action! We continue our study of the bridges between the finite-infinite. We are trying to initiate a deep study to determine in what ways these bridges are active highways from pi through all the dimensionless constants.
- We’ll also begun to re-explore quantum fluctuations (in process).
Editor’s Notes about Navigation and Other Points of Interest:
- Navigation: Scroll to the top of the page. Cursor over the word HOME and a very long drop down menu will be displayed. It can be scrolled. There is a link to every homepage within this site from its beginning in September 2016.
- Homepage. Click on Our Universe in 202+ Doublings to go to the current homepage.
- That second header contains links to the past 25 homepages. “Just Prior” always goes to the most recent, then each number is active to the next prior homepage. The image goes to the horizontally-scrolled chart as does its tagline.
- Values and ethics: Universals and constants give rise to a sense of value that gives rise to values and ethics. The antithesis is nihilism which opens dystopia.
More key evocative questions:
Back in my very early days at Synectics Education Systems (1971- ), in the days of metaphors and analogies, one of the most important activities was trying to engage key evocative questions. Here are a few of those questions explored within this site:
- What are the fundamental units without which we would not have our universe?
- Does each progression represent a “longest possible” continuum?
- Are any big bang theories necessary in light of a natural inflation?
- Is our intellectual depth being constricted by our two Standard Models?
- Shall we revisit our structure for scientific revolutions?
- Can these concepts be tested using rather simple formulas?
- Does measurement qua measurement actually begin with pure math and logic?
- Is “infinitely-hot, infinitely-dense, infinitely-small” the wrong place to start?
- What is the deep nature of growth?
- Are our imaginations working overtime?
- What is an inertial frame of reference in light of 202 notations?
- Are some concepts first principles”?
- Can Turok, Arkani-Hamed or Tegmark open a new frame of reference?
- What is pi that we are mindful of it?
- Ask the penultimate questions: What is finite? What is infinite?
- Are we asking enough “what if” questions?
- Who is on our team? To whom do we turn?
- What has been the driving vision?
- What is the fabric of the universe?
- Are there rules for our roads? What are they?
- Is the universe exponential? Is Euler’s identity spot on?
- Is this model built on something even faster than exascale computing?
- Does the universe go on forever or just as far as the current expansion?
- Is there a better way to keep track of all these writings?
- Who among us is really and truly in a dialogue with the universe?
- Why? Then as a child, ask the question again, Why? And again, ask, “Why?”
- Have there been summaries of these ideas? What have we missed?
- Are the 202 doublings still a virtually unexplored area for research?
- The arrogance of language: How do we know what we know and don’t know?
- What are the most important qualities of infinity?
- Does the original homepage (January 2012) anticipate the future?
An excellent resource to translate any of our pages by its URL: