Open up your universe
- First, grasp the wheat and chessboard.
- Second, engage the logic; necessarily, there is a finite-infinite passageway.
- Third, Lighten up your life! We can all grasp a new space-time.
- Fourth, know these two faces of light: matter-energy (and you).
- Fifth, define dark matter and dark energy – it’s a continuum.
Basic concepts and simple facts
- Speed of light mathematically defined. So, what is the nature of light?
- Our base-2 exponential model (goes to a little history). Mathematically-
integrated universe in just 202 notations (the actual numbers).
- Absolutes go back in the box.
- Sphere stacking, tetrahedrons, and octahedrons come out of the box.
- Planck Time to this day
- Newton, Leibniz, Finite-Infinite
- Key missing pieces of our puzzle
- A Map of the Universe
- Mathematical Model of the Universe
- We’ve been “top down” too long.
- The Most-Basic Transformations
- Integrated Structure of the Universe
- Key assumptions about this universe
We may not get it 100% right, but we know some things are wrong:
Aristotle was wrong about basic geometries and as a result we have been confused and often wrong about quantum fluctuations and quantum theory.
Getting published: Vanity publishing
- The Journal of STEM Education $495 base and $45 per page