CENTER FOR PERFECTION STUDIES: CONTINUITY•SYMMETRY•HARMONY• USA•GOALS•March 26, 2019
March 2019: These pages are about an unexplored, mathematical, infinitesimally-small, most-foundational part of our universe. It needs to be explored. It starts at the Planck scale. We observe how and why it could double, then double again, and then continue to double. We hypothesize that this process has created, and is still creating, a grid or matrix of Planck-size spheres, that is the current expansion of this universe.
There are several additional dynamics that need deep study:
1) There are dynamics that create the most basic geometric forms.
2) These sphere dynamics include coupling, creating relations.
3) There is a spin, creating dynamics.
4) The Fourier analysis comes alive.
With every doubling, forms become structures which become substances then become qualities, relations, and then systems. The Planck scale is so small, it will take 64 doublings to open an area within which our most-refined instruments begin to make a measurement.
Everything starts simply, and even this project had a simple start back in 1971.
It was reasoned, “If infinity can be redefined in scientific, mathematical, and logical terms, those concepts could open wider, more-reasoned discussions about the very nature of the universe and of life.” It would take another forty years, 2011, before these concepts would come alive within a simple exponential notation with just 202 doublings from Planck Time.
- Continuity / order / numbers / time
- Symmetry / relations / geometries / space
- Harmony / dynamics / all other mathematics and physics/ space-time moments
Hopefully all these pages begin to unfold the meaning and value of these concepts. -BEC